Monday 25 June 2012

Monkey See Monkey Do Monday - Pink Glitter Leopard Print

For my first MSMD Monday, I decided to replicate Chalkboard's Leopard print manicure using her great tutorial with a dotting tool, which I never would have thought of.

I preferred my right hand for once, mainly as I'd just had the practice of my left! Click on for some more pictures and polish details.

Nude-pink-glitter-leopard-print-nail-art

 Models Own Nude Beige
Models Own Pink Fizz
Cult Nails Nevermore

On my left hand I think the spots are too big but maybe that's just me being picky!

Nude-pink-glitter-leopard-print-nail-art Nude-pink-glitter-leopard-print-nail-art
 I really love this glitter and wish my pictures would have shown it sparkles more.
Nude-pink-glitter-leopard-print-nail-art
Thanks for looking! Pin It

6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I think this is an awesome leopard print. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty next week after I move and unpack everything I will do my blog for nail art to...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I've only started this after coming back from university and finishing exams - I knew being the perfectionist I am I'd spend way to much time setting it up. Good luck with the move and starting up the blog!

      Delete
  3. Great job, i don't think they look too big at all, I think it's just right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find little detail the hardest so I get obsessed with getting it perfect I think!

      Delete