Sunday 24 June 2012

My first ever blog post!

Well I can't believe I'm actually doing this, but I'll give it a go! My plan is to post 2 times a week, and I mainly create nail art with stamping as the main focus - but I'm definitely looking forward to trying out new techniques!

My first nail art is also from my first challenge from Adventures in Stamping on Facebook. The challenge was Goth. And I just love these colours together so when my mum gave me the idea of bats against the night's sky I immediately  knew which ones I'd choose!

Goth Bat Stamping Barry M

Gradient: Barry M Cyan Blue,
Barry M Cobalt Blue 
Barry M Indigo
Moon: NYX Girls White Pearl
Barry M Instant Nail Effects Silver
Stamping Polish: Konad Special Black
Stamping Plate: BM-213

This is probably a truer color match, I think you can better see the pearlescent moon:
Goth Bats Barry M stamping


I also did another attempt but I preferred the gradient. Your view?
 Illamasque Alarm
Stamping Polish: Konad Special Black
Stamping Plate:  BM-213 & BM-225

goth red stamping bats Illamasqua


Well I hope you join me and keep me motivated on the journey through my adventure!
Thank you!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment