Thursday 12 July 2012

Cult Nails with Yet more Owls for Sunday Challenge!

Yes, this post is extremely late. Just a couple of days work and having to do a few organising jobs and paper work has sent me completely out of whack! And sunshine would be a great plus as well - it's been missing the past few days! I'll be playing catch up now and setting up a few drafts so this shouldn't happen again!

purple-owl-owls-nail-art-bundle-monster-stamping-cult-nails


This was a Adventures in Stamping Challenge - 'Something that I love'. Of course - I'd just received my Bundle Monster 2012 plates and I love owls! This was the plate I was most looking forward to out of the collection.

Click on for more pics, details and personal pictures.


purple-owl-owls-nail-art-bundle-monster-stamping-cult-nails

 Base colours: Cult Nails Charming
                       Cult Nails Seduction
Stamping polish: Konad Special White
Plate: BM-309

purple-owl-owls-nail-art-bundle-monster-stamping-cult-nails

I loved using Seduction over a lilac - it really made it pop with the changing colours - wish i'd gotten a swatch in my rush!

purple-owl-owls-nail-art-bundle-monster-stamping-cult-nails

These pictures really weren't a true colour match though. Even during a rare burst of sunshine the next day wouldn't make the polish show its true colours!

purple-owl-owls-nail-art-bundle-monster-stamping-cult-nails
And as promised, some personal pictures with my favourite creature, smiling manically:

 I don't even know why I love them so much, but I do! Hopefully going to see some more next week and I can't wait!
Thanks for the peek!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Where do you live to be able to interact with these owls? They are the most intelligent beautiful bird. I had one for 71/2 years till fish and game caught wind and confiscated him and killed him. my whole family was traumatized.it was very painful.

    ReplyDelete