Saturday 1 September 2012

You do realise it's not autumn yet? + Day 1 of the 31 Day Challenge

Just yesterday evening I learned that there's going to be a few bloggers joining in the 31 day nail art challenge with Polished Criminails. After a short deliberation I have decided to do it - it helps the post I scheduled fitted into the contest! I am looking forward to this to make myself try new things and to maybe make a few new blogger friends, so although September is a busy month for me I'm looking forward to pushing myself and my skills.


I can't tell you how in love I am in with A-Englands Perceval. I don't normally wear reds, but this one? It's just that pretty! I wore it for a couple of days by itself - but then I couldn't resist some stamping!


It felt a bit boring so I randomly decided to place the stamps at different places on each nail. Not entirely sure that really worked, but I still like it, and I will definitely be using this colour combo later in the year! 
A-Englands-Perceval-autumn-gold-stamping-red
The best colour match. It's so shiny!
Base:  A-Englands Perceval
Stamping polish: Barry M Instant Effects Foil Gold
Plate: BM-04

A-Englands-Perceval-autumn-gold-stamping-red






Thanks for the peek!



Pin It

5 comments:

  1. It may not be autumn yet but it might as well be, the way this summer's behaving. Your mani is fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very true! its getting harder and harder to get nice pictures - theres no such thing as natural daylight round here anymore! Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. I really like the stamp you used! Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for the comment as you reminded me I hadn't updated with the plate number! I need a blogging to do list set up somewhere...

      Delete
  3. PARABENS PELO BLOG! ADOREI E JA ESTOU TE SEGUINDO!

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete