Monday 24 September 2012

Inspired by A Book: Day 24 of the 31 Day Challenge

Sorry for disappearing! The madness of doing this challenge while moving to uni finally caught up to me. Add a St Johns Ambulance duty for freshers week (where all traces of polish have to be removed and many vomit bowls were involved) and I missed two days. I am determined that I will catch up by the end!

So for today, a simple, very quick manicure with the inspiration of a university science textbook - The Cell. So - cells! You can imagine how excited I was for Llarowe's new science plate! It's actually the first official day of university today - so it fits!


 Essie Brooch the Subject
Stamping polish: Barry M Instant Effects Foil Silver
Cheeky Plate XL
Thanks for the look in!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment