Friday 21 September 2012

Watermarble: Day 20 of the 31 Day Challenge

So these are messy as it was my first go, at 3am, standing in my new kitchen while chatting to a room mate (who I made choose the colours ^^), but they were an experiment and I learned new things like putting the Vaseline in the cracks of your knuckles and check for bubbles and its only a thin layer of polish on your nail so be really careful with acetone and top coat... And to look for some ideas on how to create shapes and patterns. As I will be trying this again. I didn't manage to get all that good with the designs but I think everything else worked out just fine! That's what experimenting is for!

(So of course pictures are with flash unfortunately. Tomorrow I'll be ordering a white light lamp!)

I'll definitely be doing more holo water marbling! Soooo pretty just to see a flash of it!
 And using a polish I only got today! Even better!
Cult Nails Crusin' Nude
Sally Hansen Insta Dry Teal-y
A England St Tristam

Thanks for the look in - sorry for the poor effort! That's what can happen when you do your nails every day for a month!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment