I have to say I'm surprised they're in any way good as I normally do my most experimental work during a hangover to distract myself from the pain (I blame student culture). Messy nail art + strawberry milkshake + film = best hangover cure ever.
An overview of my routine for my nails:
- Set up everything that you need, go to the toilet and make sure you've eaten. Its horrible to ruin a mani if you've had to pick something up or your hands are shaking!
- I prepare my nails with a glass nail file, a 4 way file block and OPI Nail envy.
- Base polish - my main brands are Barry M, W7, Models Own and Cult Nails.
- Design - for stamping the polishes I use are:
- Konad Special White
- Konad Special Black
- Barry M Nail Effects Foil Silver
- Barry M Nail Effects Foil Gold
- Barry M Nail Effects Foil Lilac
- Barry M Raspberry