Monday 1 October 2012

Recreate a Manicure you Love: Day 31 of the 31 Day Challenge

Here we are. I have created a round up page which will have all my entries in it - including ones that on the day never made it. But - within 31 days there has been 31 manicures and blog posts are to follow! There is talk of another 31 Day Challenge being created and ran in January 2013 - and I'm not to scared off that I wouldn't try it again. Stay tuned! 

This was a manicure that I attempted to recreate from Sincerely Stephanie. I am really not very good with freehand still and so I did change it a little but I really couldn't resist this one! I am a biomedical science and today as my first practical of the year we are doing a PCR - amplifying DNA! Speaking of which I need to go prepare!


 Sally Hansen Insta Dry Whirlwind White
All details done with acrylics

 I love how bright it shows up!
I have loved doing this challenge - though next time I will definitely be preparing ideas at least. I look forward to it! See you then!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment