Friday 7 September 2012

Black and White: Day 7 of the 31 Day Challenge

Just a quick one - arrived back in Newcastle at my new house! So of course - party time!

I wish I could of done some of them again... but I did 7 challenges in the same day so I could take a break while in Newcastle so... I was in a race for sunlight! I love the classic black and white block patterns, so this was a very good way to test out my new Cheeky Mega Plate!


Base: Cult Nails Nevermore
Base: Sally Hansen Insta Dry Whirlwind White
Stamping Plate: Cheeky Mega A





Thanks for the look in!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I like the patterns you used on these! I just started stamping, and I'm not very good yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still really struggle sometimes - I am so jealous of those perfectionists out there. I think doing lots of challenges to stretch yourself has helped me the most.

      Delete