Friday 10 August 2012

Illamasqua's Jo'mina - Lilac and Silver Stamping Studded

A quick one  - and an old one. I just found it in my files and while now I can see how bad the lighting and the clean up is, I still like the idea. I might  redo this someday! It was also my first use of studs and I found them really difficult to use - as shown by the marks on the accent nail. I shall have to try some different application techniques (I was using tweezers)! Any ideas anyone?

 Base - Illamasqua Jo'mina
 Stamping polish - Barry M Instant Effects Foil Silver

Thanks for the peek! Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I've nominated you for the Versatile blogger award. :) http://lacquerorleaveher.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stamping looks great over the lilac and the studs are a great twist!

    ReplyDelete