Thursday 30 August 2012

Sorry and Pararlymic Nail Art Celebrations!

Well I had planned to be off for a week and a half  due to going to be staff a Essex International Jamboree - where I spent a week on the 40+  archery team - giving 1812 scouts and guides a taste of archery. We shot over 30,000 arrows - an only lost one! I made many new friends and had an all round good time - even if it is full time work as my 'holiday'! So my home for the past week has been this:


















I didn't mean to be gone so long but I am very pleased to say that my laptop is now fixed! (hopefully) Seen as the repair man laughed when he saw it was an acer - I think that means it was a bad choice ^^ But I am back and raring to go!

And so, what better way for me to get involved in the paralympics than for me to try something different with very rare freehand nail art during the opening ceremony! (It looks good from afar! hehe)





 

Gold: Barry M Instant Effects Foil Gold
Union Jack: Acrylic Paints 


So sorry for being a bad blogger and thank you for the look in!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thats so pretty!

    ive nominated you for a Liebster Award!

    http://penguinsleftgreenpolish.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete