Tuesday 7 August 2012

Kendal Calling Lightning Strikes Stamping

It has been quite on the blog front for the the past week and a bit and I am very sorry for that. I was away for close to a week to go to a festival  - Kendal Calling! If I went again I'd go see more music! I had some laughs, embarrassed myself and made some new friends. My laptop might have to go away soon as it now really hates talking to the wifi box - hoping I can time that with when I go away for a guiding Jamboree!

So onto the nails... This was the design I went camping with - hoping to be able to easily adapt them with a glitter frenchie. I loved the design itself and this is definitely one of my favourites from BM 2012 collection! 
image_3





Black: Cult Nails Nevermore
Silver: Barry M Instant Effect Foils Silver
image_1

I did think they fitted the Adventures in Stamping challenge of metallics quite well though!

These are french tips I had to put on near the end of the camp to cover the tip wear  - a bit meh with these...

image_4

I've also lost photoshop - so another problem is how to put water marks on my images. What do you use?

Sorry for the wait and the poorness of this post and thanks for the peek!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment